Terms and Conditions of www.bitmasterpro.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
As used herein, “Site” or “Sites” refers to www.bitmasterpro.com and other Websites on the World Wide Web or mobile applications developed for tablet devices, smartphones or other mobile electronic devices which are owned and/or operated by Bitmasterpro, LLC (“Bitmasterpro”). By using this (these) Site(s), you indicate your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement (“this Agreement”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to access the Site or Sites, and you should not do so. Only individuals eighteen years of age or older may use the Sites. Continued use of the Site or Sites signifies your continued acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Bitmasterpro is a Texas company located in Houston with a Training Center in 2700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056, which operates with its own equipment, devices, techniques, know-how and resources in the areas of computer processes, online content, videos production, cryptocurrencies markets, digital trends, social networks, training in cryptocurrencies trading, bitcoin transactions and blockchain technology and other support and services areas. The referred training services or activities are performed by Bitmasterpro’s expert trainers (“Trainers” or “Trainer”) following programs or courses previously elaborated to fix your needs, requirements and goals, to be carried out through online communications.
Bitmasterpro guarantees to make its best effort to polish your skills in cryptocurrencies based on an expert, successful and trusted training relationship between your Trainer and you (“Trainee”). Bitmasterpro’s training programs in cryptocurrencies trading and blockchain technology (the “Training Programs” or “courses”) consist of three (3) levels, to know: Level 1 Basic; Level 2 Intermediate and Level 3 Advanced or VIP. Each one of these Levels depends on the needs, request, purposes, decision and compromise of the Trainee and will fix Trainee’s requirements and goals. Bitmasterpro will also make its best effort to protect all private information you submit to Bitmasterpro and Trainer both at this moment and during the time span provided herein. Trainee understands and accepts that neither Bitmasterpro nor any of the Trainers will be required to devote their entire time, disposition and attention to Trainee.
No formal level of education is required to be admitted in any of the courses but it is expected that you have certain basic knowledge in cryptocurrencies and blockchain, computer basics, how to get access to internet, online communications, search for information online, receive and send email, to have an email address in order to sign up an account with Facebook and how to install, receive and use videos and audios. You shall also have your own computer or iPad; a video conferencing software and/or Webcam, Video Webinar, monitor and external microphone.
By entering into this Agreement Trainee is declaring Trainee’s interest, compromise, good and constant disposition to improve Trainee’s knowledge and skills and to be trained in cryptocurrencies trading and blockchain technology and to follow Trainer suggestions and guidance. Trainee also declares that Trainee understands and is fully aware of the content and reach of this Agreement and those of the Training Programs or courses Trainee has figured out to fix Trainee’s own expectations and goals. Trainee further declares that Trainee has already built or will built Trainee’s own network and that Trainee will perform in a timely and effective manner all its purposes, compromises and obligations under this Agreement and will always keep Trainee’s interest, good and constant disposition to improve Trainee’s skills under the support and guidance of the Trainer.
To be enrolled in the Training Program or course you shall provide to Bitmasterpro all the information required herein and just click the ENROLL box and/or using or accessing the Site.
If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not click ENROLL and/or use or access these Terms and Conditions. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CLICKING ENROLL IS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF YOU MANUALLY SIGNING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND THAT YOU ARE RATIFYING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY SAME.
Trainee declares that Trainee wants to collaborate in order to reach the referred trusted training relationship and hence Trainee will not enter during the time span of this Agreement into any agreement or contract which may in any way interfere or conflict with Trainee’s obligations or compromises hereunder.
Bitmasterpro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding or amending registration requirements. Such changes, modifications, updates or additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means of (including, but not limited to) posting to the Sites, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you can obtain notice thereof. Your use of the Sites after such notice is posted means that you accept any changes or updates. Furthermore, Bitmasterpro may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Sites at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Bitmasterpro may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Sites without notice or liability.
USE OF MATERIALS LOCATED ON THESE SITES: COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS
Subject to these Terms, Bitmasterpro grants you (User or Trainee) a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to download and use the Site. Any use of the Site in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the Site or text, opinions, graphics, videos, data, hyperlinks, displays, and any other content is prohibited except as otherwise may be provided in this Agreement.
All materials published on these Sites (including but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, sounds, audio clips and/or video clips) are protected by copyright(s) which is or are owned and controlled by Bitmasterpro or by the party credited as the provider of the material, even if the provider is not identified. The entire contents of the Site are also copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices and other restrictions contained in any material accessed through these Sites. Except as otherwise permitted, no material from these Sites may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You acknowledge that use of the Site does not provide you with ownership rights in any copyrighted material. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the respective owners’ copyrights and other proprietary rights, and the use of any such material on any other Website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Bitmasterpro or the other designated owner of a posted mark. Elements of these Sites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Registration consists of identifying oneself (or yourself), entering an email address or other identifying information and password, and expressly indicating by means of clicking the already indicated box or entering the Sites, the User’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as already established. You have to provide Bitmasterpro with all the information requested hereinafter in section named INFORMATION REQUESTED FROM YOU AND ITS USE. Registration is subject to Bitmasterpro prior approval in its sole discretion and your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Bitmasterpro reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant or participant at any time in its sole discretion. Multiple accounts held by the same individual or entity is subject to immediate termination unless expressly authorized in writing by Bitmasterpro (including by e-mail). You are solely responsible for keeping your email address and other contact information updated.
Terms and Conditions directly applicable to use Bitmasterpro’s technical facilities and devices (“Bitmasterpro’s Functionalities”) for the exclusive purposes of this Agreement, include the following:
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, communications, opinions, comments or other content and/or materials, as the case may be, transmitted or submitted through or to any of the Bitmasterpro’s Functionalities, related to the courses, participation or project (indistinctively called “Submitted Content” or “Submitted Materials”), are your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not Bitmasterpro, are entirely responsible for all Submitted Content that is uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise transmitted through Bitmaster‘s Functionalities by you or under your username.
- Bitmasterpro does not endorse or control the Submitted Content delivered to these Sites, and Bitmasterpro has no obligation to monitor such Submitted Content. As such, Bitmasterpro does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such Submitted Content. However, Bitmasterpro reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to edit, use, answer, accept, reject to post or to delete any Submitted Content, in whole or in part, that is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or that it deems to be objectionable or unacceptable for any reason whatsoever.
- Bitmasterpro further reserves the right at all times to preserve any Submitted Content or to disclose any Submitted Content as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request or any good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Submitted Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bitmasterpro, its users and the public, in general.
- By registering, accepting these Terms and Conditions, and uploading Submitted Content, you represent and warrant to Bitmasterpro the following: (a) you are at least 18 years of age (or, you are at least the age of majority if such age is older in the jurisdiction from which you access the Sites) (b) all of the information provided by you to Bitmasterpro to enroll in the training course(s) and/or participate in the Plans and the project, is correct and current; (c) you have the legal right and authority to agree to, perform the acts required of you, and to grant the rights described or referred in these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of your access and use of these Sites that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying these Sites;
- Harm anybody in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee or representative of Bitmasterpro, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on these Sites any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on these Sites any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on these Sites any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on these Sites any information, software or other material which contains a virus or any other computer code, scripts, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or any other harmful component; or
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit or try to transmit on these Sites or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains any form of solicitation (including, but not limited to, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” and “pyramid schemes”), advertising, promotion, marketing for goods or services, securities or any form of lottery, sweepstakes, or gambling;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of these Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt these Sites or servers or networks serving these Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to these Sites;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk”, make bulling or otherwise harass another person(s) or entity;
- Collect or store personal data about other users; or
- Use the Sites for any purpose other than as expressly permitted herein.
- By submitting any materials (including but not limited to any remarks, ideas, graphics, photos, comments, product concepts, advertising concepts or ideas, and suggestions for improving or changing existing content) to these Sites, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to Bitmasterpro a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form or technology now known or later developed, and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You further grant Bitmasterpro a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use your name in connection with the Submitted Content, if any, and to use the Submitted Content for advertising and promotional purposes, as the case may be and at its sole decision.
- You warrant that any materials you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on these Sites contains nothing that will give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including nothing that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, or that constitutes an infringement of anyone’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, or derivative rights with respect thereto.
LINKING TO THESE SITES
You agree not to link from any other website to these Sites in any manner such that these Sites, or any portion of these Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. Bitmasterpro reserve all of Bitmasterpro’s rights under the law to insist that any link to these Sites be discontinued, and to revoke your right or your purported right to link to these Sites from any other website at any time or place or way upon written notice to you. You further agree to refrain from any data mining or scraping information or content from the Sites.
PAYMENTS AND EVENTUAL REFUNDS. MODIFICATIONS. CANCELLATIONS
- Price and Payments
- For payments, a valid credit card will be required to pay the price of the Training Program or course indistinctively if it’s Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3. Once you have paid you will receive a streaming or digital version reflecting the payment.
B.You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Bitmasterpro to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Bitmasterpro) such payment information.
- Immediately upon signing up for an account the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Bitmasterpro in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Bitmasterpro may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that: a.- a valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and b.- a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Bitmasterpro related thereto.
- All payments made to Bitmasterpro in connection with your account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable; and Bitmasterpro does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Bitmasterpro is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
- All fees charged by Bitmasterpro in connection with your account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your use of the Site.
2. Modifications of the Terms and/or Pricing
Bitmasterpro reserves the right to, and you acknowledge and agree that Bitmasterpro may, modify the Site, including without limitation the content, materials and services offered thereby, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Bitmasterpro reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in Bitmasterpro’s sole discretion, to a price increase. Bitmasterpro shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Bitmasterpro may use banner notices or similar devices to alert you to certain modifications to the Site or the pricing associated therewith. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Bitmasterpro or the Site to an email address associated with your account or service, even if Bitmasterpro have other contact information. You also agree that Bitmasterpro may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your account or service. You acknowledge and agree that Bitmasterpro shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.
Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued if your account or other periodic fee-based service is cancelled prior to the end of the applicable period or term.
When you cancel, you are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or service. Your account or service may be cancelled at any time by (a) clicking here or by clicking on the “Subscriptions” tab on the Member Dashboard, which is accessed, among other means, by the “Dashboard” tab at the top of the home page of the Site, and by following the onscreen prompts, or (ib) by requesting such cancellation in writing by email to support@Bitmasterpro.com, which cancellation request must receive a confirmation of receipt from Bitmasterpro and which cancellation will be processed by Bitmasterpro in accordance with its timelines and procedures for email cancellations. Cancellation requests by telephone, facsimile or other means of communication cannot, and will not be accepted, honored or made effective. The cancellation of your account or service will immediately result in the deactivation and deletion of your account or service, the denial of access to the Site and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content and information within or related to your account or service. No data, content or information can be recovered once your account or service is cancelled, and you assume all responsibility for preserving any data, content or information on your account or service prior to its cancellation. Bitmasterpro may retain data, content or information from your account after cancellation in backup and/or archival copies of the Site and related databases, but such copies, if any, will not be available to you.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
- BITMASTERPRO DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BITMASTERPRO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; BITMASTERPRO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: A. THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS; B. THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; C. THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE; D. THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR E. ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
- YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY BITMASTERPRO HEREBY.
5. YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, INCONSISTENT WITH, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING:
5.1. It’s Your Responsibility:
The Site and services of Bitmasterpro provide solely content and information for informational and training purposes only, and do not constitute an investment advisory services or securities. Bitmasterpro, directly or indirectly through the Site or service, does not engage in the business of advising you (or others) as to the value of securities, the advisability of investing in, purchasing, trading or selling securities, or the issuance or promulgation of analyses or reports concerning securities. The content and information provided by Bitmasterpro, the Site and and services of Bitmasterpro, is solely incidental to the business and activities of Bitmasterpro in providing training services.
You remain solely responsible for all aspects and consequences regarding your decision and action of contracting the service or Training Program and Bitmasterpro does not advice or make any promise or give you any guarantee regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness of your Training Program(s) or any other matter. Furthermore, Bitmasterpro will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Bitmasterpro’s Trainers, employees and/or representatives are not authorized to give any such advice, you will neither solicit nor rely on any trading advice from any Bitmasterpro’s Trainer, employee or representative. Bitmasterpro recommends that persons desiring to trade could do so but in consultation with their professional, licensed and qualified financial, legal, tax, estate planning and accounting advisors.
No data, content or information provided by Bitmasterpro, the Site, Training Programs or any other service of Bitmasterpro, is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as, advice or any recommendation to buy or sell securities, nor any offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities, nor an attempt to influence the purchase or sale of any security. Bitmasterpro is not registered as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any other federal or national governmental or regulatory authority, or any state securities governmental or regulatory authority, and the business and activities of Bitmasterpro do not require any such registration.
No data, content or information provided by Bitmasterpro, the Site Training Programs or any other service of Bitmasterpro, is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as, advice or any recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities or any particular investment strategy.
Bitmasterpro neither assumes responsibility for, nor guarantees the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, commentary, recommendations, advice, investment ideas or other materials that may be accessed by you through the Site or services of Bitmasterpro. This includes, without limitation, any forum, conference, chatroom or other online conference, telecast or posting through Bitmasterpro. If you choose to rely on such information, you understand, acknowledge and agree do so solely at your own risk. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the research, analysis, news or other information made available through the Site or services, is not investment advice and is in no way tailored to reflect any personal financial circumstances or investment objectives and without any reliance on the data, content or information provided by Bitmasterpro, the Site, Training Programs or service of Bitmasterpro.
Bitmasterpro cannot, and does not, independently verify, assess or guarantee the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any data, content or information, the suitability or profitability of any cryptocurrency trading or investment, if any by the Trainee or the potential value of any security, investment or informational source. You bear sole responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a professional, licensed and qualified securities professional before purchasing or selling any security or making any investment.
Bitmasterpro is not responsible for the accuracy of data, content or information or any performance data in any forum, conference or chatroom; and the accuracy of data, content or information or any performance data are not guaranteed, may not be current and should not be relied upon. Nothing in any forum, conference or chatroom is intended as, nor should you rely on it as, investment advice provided by Bitmasterpro or its directors, officers, representatives, members, employees, Trainers, agents or affiliates.
Bitmasterpro does not control, and does not endorse, any data, content or information posted on the forum, conference or chatroom on the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that your participation therein is at your own risk, and Bitmasterpro expressly disclaims responsibility for any such data, content or information. Bitmasterpro has the right (but not the obligation) to review and take down any data, content or information. You understand, acknowledge and agree that by accessing the forum, conference or chatroom on the Site, you may be exposed to material that you deem to be offensive, indecent, obscene, no appropriate or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will you hold Bitmasterpro, or its directors, officers, representatives, members, employees, Trainers, agents or affiliates, liable for any such content displayed or made available through the Site, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your appreciation of the forum, conference or chatroom on the Site.ECTED.
- BITMASTERPRO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, BITMASTERPRO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIV
NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY
BITMASTERPRO MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, REACH AND SUFFICIENCY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAMS OR COURSES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BITMASTERPRO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF BITMASTERPRO’S FUNCTIONALITIES, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICES PROVIDED IN OR FROM THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SITES. BITMASTERPRO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT BITMASTERPRO’S FUNCTIONALITIES AND/OR MATERIALS AND/OR COURSES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR MISTAKES OR THAT BITMASTERPRO’S FUNCTIONALITIES, COMPUTER PROCESSES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITES AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
These Sites are controlled and operated by Bitmasterpro from its headquarters in Houston, Texas, United States of America. Bitmasterpro makes no representation that materials on these Sites are appropriate or available for Bitmasterproe in other locations. Those who choose to access these Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local or State of Texas laws, if and to the extent these laws are applicable.
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, except as to any provisions which may be governed by the federal laws of the United States, in which case the latter shall govern.
By visiting or using the Site and/or Sites, you agree and acknowledge that all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses (referred to collectively as “claims”) against Bitmasterpro arising out of (i) your or another’s use of the Sites, (ii) the operation of the Sites, or (iii) otherwise in connection with the Sites or any content of Bitmasterpro shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and any such claims apart from those claims seeking solely injunctive relief, which could be brought by you against Bitmasterpro must be brought in accordance with the applicable Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA), which proceeding will be held before one arbitrator in Houston, Texas. The parties shall each pay their own attorneys’ fees in connection with any arbitration, notwithstanding any finding of liability against either party. Any claims seeking solely injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the state courts of Texas, located in Houston, Texas to which courts’ jurisdiction the parties shall undergo
You agree that you will not join any other user or third party’s claim or arbitration, if any, and WAIVE all rights to bring any CLASS ACTION or CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS against Bitmasterpro. You further agree that the parties must bring any and all claims or arbitration proceedings against each other within six (6) continuous months after the cause or reason of such claim or action has arisen and that the referred cause or reason arises the during the term of the Agreement, otherwise you will have waived any and all rights to bring such claim or proceedings.
ENFORCEABILITY AND TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions, together with any other terms, conditions or policies set forth elsewhere in these Sites, constitute the entire agreement between you and Bitmasterpro in connection with your access and use of these Sites.
Bitmasterpro may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of these Sites for any reason, including, without limitation, failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access or use the Sites, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to materials downloaded from the Sites and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive.
Your access to and use of the Site(s) is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied with any the Sites in any way or the content or materials contained therein or otherwise in these Sites, or with any of the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site(s).
THE MATERIALS IN THESE SITES AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BITMASTERPRO AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THESE SITES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AS ALREADY SAID, WITH RESPECT TO THESE SITES AND ANY AFFILIATED WEBSITE OR SITES WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bitmasterpro and its parents, officer, directors, members, employees, Trainers, representatives, agents and affiliates (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Bitmasterpro and the Indemnified Parties, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to your obligations, representations and warranties contained herein) and any other terms and conditions or policies set forth elsewhere in these Sites. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Bitmasterpro reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
You acknowledge that, at its sole discretion and for any reason, Bitmasterpro may edit, refuse to post or to delete any Submitted Content that you post, in whole or in part; may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of these Sites; that you have granted (or warranted that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to Bitmasterpro a royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish and distribute any Submitted Content that you post; and that you have waived any moral rights you may have in such Submitted Content. You hereby further agree that if you unsuccessfully prosecute a claim against Bitmasterpro and/or any of the Indemnified Parties that arises from Bitmasterpro or any Indemnified Party’s exercise of its rights: (i) to edit, refuse to post or to delete any Submitted Content that you post, (ii) to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of these Sites, (iii) to use its royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish and distribute any Submitted Content that you post, or (iv) seeking to recover for violation of your moral rights, then you agree to reimburse Bitmasterpro and/or the applicable Indemnified Parties for all costs of defending any such claim, including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees.
INFORMATION REQUESTED FROM YOU AND ITS USE
As part of the registration process, you will provide your email address and select a password. You also have to give Bitmasterpro certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated:
- You may not (i) select or use an email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use an email address in which another person has rights without such person’s authorization; or (iii) use an email address that Bitmasterpro, in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of Bitmasterpro.
- You shall notify Bitmasterpro at support@Bitmasterpro.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
- You may share your password and email address with others, but you are responsible for all usage or activity on your account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at Bitmasterpro’s sole discretion, and Bitmasterpro may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agency, if any..
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES
Any software that is made available to download from these Sites, including any files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”), is the copyrighted work of the indicated author of the Software (“Author”). Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). That License Agreement may be (and likely is) between you and the provider of the Software and Bitmasterpro is not a party or third party beneficiary to such License Agreement, unless expressly named as a party in such License Agreement. A user of these Sites will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. The Author retains full and complete title to the Software itself and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise disassemble the Software. Bitmasterpro MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY OR OPERATION OF SUCH SOFTWARE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Software from these Sites is further subject to United States export controls. No software from these Sites may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or prohibition to make business or financial operations. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country.
Notifications shall be send to the following addresses:
For billing and account related matters, by email to: support@Bitmasterpro.com